WHY this Workshop?
Create your organizational Strategy and draft OKRs in just 3 days! This sprint is the fastest, easiest, and most fun way to collaboratively discover and articulated next year’s strategy for your organization.
Most valuable, as part of this workshop we train and equip a leader in your organization on HOW to deliver this workshop in the future. We teach you “how to fish” and apply this in the future to tackle the next big challenge.
WHAT do I get out of it?
- The WHAT: Next years strategy expressed as Objectives and Key Results (OKRs)
- Initial view on HOW these OKRs will be realized via next year roadmap
- An engaged invigorated executive team of organizational leaders excited and ready to implement the Digital Transformation
- Most importantly, a Trained Leader in your organizations that can lead this workshop again in the future (including workshop templates and materials).
WHO should participate?
- Senior Leadership (C-Suite)
- Supporting experts (as needed)
HOW does it work?
- Prerequisites for this Workshop
- Any long-term organizational strategy
- Any organizational roadmaps for the upcoming year, especially if some activities are continuing
- Organization’s structure and org. chart related to Digital Transformational efforts
- Cross-functional executive team with 3 committed days (5 days for the hosting leader / facilitator)
- Pre-Planning & Leader Training [Host / Leader only]
- Session purpose, overview, format, logistics, setup, and formal invitation
- Detailed workshop run-through focusing on leader facilitation
- Outcome: Workshop readiness and clear purpose
- Day 1: Get Inspired, Informed, and Focused [6 to 12 people + supporting experts]
- AM: Get inspired (Customer Stories) and informed (market research)
- PM: Get focused: Identify, score, and select key themes for next year
- Outcome: Key themes to focus on for next year
- Homework: Consider how to best measure success of these themes
- Day 2: Write initial Objectives & Key Results [6 to 12 people]
- AM: Crash-course on writing and using OKRs
- PM: Draft annual OKRs based on Themes selected on Day 1
- Outcome: Draft annual OKRs
- Homework: Consider what targets to use of Key Results
- Day 3: Down then Back Up [6 to 12 people + supporting experts]
- AM: Explore HOW / roadmaps to better define Key Results
- PM: What activities / roadmaps we don’t need to achieve our OKRs
- Outcome: Refined OKRs and initial Roadmaps
- Homework: Finalize Annual OKRs
- Post-Planning & Leader Training [Host / Leader only]
- Workshop retrospective and leader training
- Collaboratively produce final version of all resulting work and decisions (draft version is available right after Day 3 of the workshop).
- Outcome: All final documentation and assets
- For virtual workshop, we will provide online tools (Mural)
- For on-site workshops, location is provided by the client (ideally a large boardroom)
- The room must include a large wall / area minimum 10 meters wide (glass, whiteboard, wood, drywall or any combination) used to plan and visualize findings
- Large boardroom table for discussion and collaboration
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks are provided by the client
This workshop costs $21,000 CAD / $17,000 USD (includes cost of materials)
Additional as-needed costs covered by the client (can be provided at additional cost):
- Workshop location (provided by the client)
- Any food / drinks / treats provided during the workshop
- Travel, room, board, and related
Do you have other questions?
Access the Sprint Workshop FAQ page