This fun engaging program guides your Executive teams as they journey into relevant Lean & Agile principles and practices. Business Agility is just as relevant in the executive boardrooms as it is in working teams. We draw lessons from early business leaders like Edward Deming, Taiichi Ohno, and Jeff Sutherland… all the way to modern-day experts like Henrik Kniberg, Dean Leffingwell, David J. Anderson, and Niklas Modig.
This customizable program focuses on applying principles to evolve practices in your organization. Modern Business Agility is principle-based, outcome-focused, and people-powered. It integrates not competes with existing operating approaches in your business. More importantly, it is able to achieve both short-term business / customer results AND long-term organizational culture change.
- Smart decentralization of executive decision making
- Alignment through transparency over agendas & politics
- Frequent micro-updates over infrequent detailed updates
- Focus on health & resilience over execution excellence
- Measuring flow of work (leading indicator) over status of work (lagging indicator)
- Executive Upstream Work Board
- Executive DSU Daily Stand-up
- Focus Grid for rapid decision making
- The new Lean Balanced Dashboard
- Executive Team Retrospective & Root-Cause Analysis
- Meeting Cadence + Synchronicity + Simplicity
Business Agility Action Plan
- Analysis & 6-month Evolution Strategy
- 6-month Pivot Execution Plan (including risks)
- 6-month Staff Training & Communications Plan
- Plan ZigZags (alternate paths to success)
- New team norms & agreements
- Mindset: Deep understanding of Lean Agile Principles & their context
- Application: Develop relevant practices to accelerate your business objectives
- Practical: Define fast adoption path for new practices
- CXO, VPs, & Directors (any department / domain)
- Lean Agile coaches in your organization
- Maximum 12 participants per session
Course Formats & Duration
- Virtual 1 X 6-hour workshop (two full-days)
- Virtual 2 X 3-hours workshop (four half-days)
- On-site 1 X 6-hour workshop (client provides location)
None. No previous knowledge of Agile / Lean / Scrum or business-level agility is required. However, basic understanding of Agile practices is highly recommended.
No exam is required. Completed “Business Agility Action Plan” completed during the program serves as demonstration of skills and knowledge acquired.
- $4,500 CAN / $3,200 USD ($800 non-refundable deposit)
- Expenses for on-site