This fun engaging program guides your Governance and Compliance teams as they journey into relevant Lean & Agile principles and practices. Business Agility is just as relevant in the executive boardrooms as it is in working teams. We draw lessons from early business leaders like Henrik Kniberg, Deming, Taiichi Ohno, and Jeff Sutherland… all the way to modern-day experts like Dean Leffingwell, David J. Anderson, and Niklas Modig.
This customizable program focuses on applying principles to evolve practices in your organization. Modern Business Agility is principle-based, outcome-focused, and people-powered. It integrates not competes with existing operating approaches in your business. More importantly, it is able to achieve both short-term business / customer results AND long-term organizational culture change.
- G&C as product requirement rather then controls
- Organize G&C controls to promote not disrupt teams creating & delivering business / customer value
- Proactive risk prevention in highly dynamic systems
- Strategic partnerships over reactive controls
- Outcome-based G&C over policy-based G&C
- Proactive team compliance consulting & training
- G&C engagement during product strategy & planning
- Governance & compliance as a team-consumable service
- Incremental living audits (vs audit gates)
- G&C during team progress reviews / demoes
- Validating & quantifying G&C risks via customer testing
Business Agility Action Plan
- Analysis & 12-month Evolution Strategy
- 6-month Pivot Execution Plan (including risks)
- 6-month Staff Training & Communications Plan
- Plan ZigZags (alternate paths to success)
- New team norms & agreements
- Mindset: Deep understanding of Lean Agile Principles & their context
- Application: Develop relevant practices to accelerate your business objectives
- Practical: Define fast adoption path for new practices
- §Governance & Compliance Directors / Managers
- Lean Agile coaches in your organization
- Maximum 12 participants per session
Course Formats & Duration
- Virtual 2 X 6-hour workshop (two full-days)
- Virtual 4 X 3-hours workshop (four half-days)
- On-site 2 X 6-hour workshop (client provides location)
None. No previous knowledge of Agile / Lean / Scrum or business-level agility is required. However, basic understanding of Agile practices is highly recommended.
No exam is required. Completed “Business Agility Action Plan” completed during the program serves as demonstration of skills and knowledge acquired.
- $9,000 CAN / $6,500 USD ($1,200 non-refundable deposit)
- Expenses for on-site