SAFe Software Engineering
Enabling Technical Agility for the Lean Enterprise
- Define Agile Software Engineering and the underlying values, principles, and practices
- Apply the Test-First principle to create alignment between tests and requirements
- Create shared understanding with Behavior-Driven Development (BDD)
- Communicate with Agile modeling
- Design from context for testability
- Build applications with code and design quality
- Utilize the test infrastructure for automated testing
- Collaborate on intentional architecture and emergent design
- Apply Lean-Agile Principles to optimize the flow of value
- Create an Agile Software Engineering plan
Key SAFe Links (external)
And here are breakout rooms and links for doing group exercises virtually
Preferably use CHROME web browser to access Mural links.
Please enter MURAL exercise area as an anonymous VISITOR user (don’t register).
If you’re having ISSUES with Mural tool (e.g. can’t add stickies), please open these links in INCOGNITO browser window.
Lunch Exam Prep Sessions
Optional sessions to help you learn, prepare for he exam, and answer any additional questions
Session 1 TBD (includes small feature writing workshop)
Thursday Feb. 25 Lunch
Session 2 TBD (including small story & AC writing workshop)
Thursday March 4 Lunch