Considering or researching how to best scale scrum in your organization? Confused between all the frameworks including Scrum Nexus, Scrum Less, Scaled Agile (also knows as SAFe Agile), and Scrum of Scrums?
Unfortunately you will not find these answers in the basic Scrum Guide or Scrum online training:
- What is enterprise Scrum or Scrum at scale or scaled Scrum
- How to scale Scrum artifacts and Scrum team roles
- Difference between SAFe vs Scrum or Nexus vs SAFe or Less vs SAFe
- Does Scrum team size change when you scale
- What is Lean Agile and how to powerfully combine these two
- When scaling can multiple scrum teams use a single backlog
- When scaling can one scrum master lead multiple teams
But there is an easy way to get this information… spend just two days to learn the most widely used and most successful Scaled Agile approach (as per below)!
In just two short days you will get:
- Deep understanding of Scaled Agile Framework first developed by Dean Leffingwell
- SAFe Agile principles and scaling Scrum fundamentals
- What is the difference between Product Owner vs Product Manager or between Product Owner vs Scrum Master
- Included in the course is a globally-recognized Scaled Agile Framework Certification and access to Scaled Agile Community (with access to additional Scaled Agile Framework tutorials / videos)
- And much much more…
Take a look at the course list on the right of this page (below in mobile devices) or click on the button below
As a Scaled Agile Academy…
- We provide certified Scaled Agile Framework / SAFe training across Canada using fully accredited SPCs with multiple years of hands-on SAFe implementation experience.
- We’re one of very few training academies that provide weekly Study Groups to ensure you successfully pass the exam, enable ongoing student / peer discussions, and answer questions e.g. How is Spotify scaling Agile? or What is the difference between Product Owner vs Project Manager? What is the scrum of scrums in SAFe?
- Through our blog and social feeds we also provide content, templates, and materials such as Scrum of Scrums diagrams, Scrum case studies, Scrum of Scrums board (SAFe Program Board), Scrum daily standup meeting template and much more.