This fun engaging series of workshops guides your executive team in organically adopting Lean & Agile principles and practices. Business Agility is just as relevant in the executive boardrooms as it is in working teams. We draw lessons from early business leaders like Edward Deming, Taiichi Ohno, and Jeff Sutherland… all the way to modern-day experts like Dean Leffingwell, David J. Anderson, and Niklas Modig.
This customizable program focuses on applying principles to evolve practices in your organization. Modern Business Agility is principle-based, outcome-focused, and people-powered. It integrates not competes with existing operating approaches in your business. More importantly, it is able to achieve both short-term business / customer results AND long-term organizational culture change.
Courses offered by our experienced coaches
- mbLA – Accelerated Executive Program (mbLA-AEX)
- mbLA – Finance & Procurement (mbLA-FP)
- mbLA – Human Resources & Culture Change (mbLA-HR)
- mbLA – Governance & Compliance (mbLA-GC)
- mbLA – Executive Boardroom (mbLA-XB)
More courses coming soon!