This fun engaging series of workshops guides your executive team in organically adopting Lean & Agile principles and practices. Business Agility is just as relevant in the executive boardrooms as it is in working teams. We draw lessons from early business leaders like Edward Deming, Taiichi Ohno, and Jeff Sutherland… all the way to modern-day experts like Dean Leffingwell, David J. Anderson, and Niklas Modig.
This customizable program focuses on applying principles to evolve practices in your organization. Modern Business Agility is principle-based, outcome-focused, and people-powered. It integrates not competes with existing operating approaches in your business. More importantly, it is able to achieve both short-term business / customer results AND long-term organizational culture change.
- Mindset: Deep understanding of Lean Agile Principles & their context
- Application: Develop relevant practices to accelerate your business objectives
- Practical: Define fast adoption path for new practices
- Faster decision, higher trust, & deeper alignment via Agile Executive Boardroom
- Faster & nimbler business strategy via Lean Agile Continuous Strategy
- Faster, clearer, & more predictable execution strategy via Integrated Planning (Lean & Agile + waterfall / PMI)
- Fewer failures & delays via Proactive Lean Governance & Compliance
- Responsive dynamic funding & lower risks via Lean Agile Finance & Procurement
- Better products, higher sales, & more loyal customers via Lean Agile Product Planning & Development
- Faster Time to Solution via Lean Agile Solution Design & Architecture
- Higher marketing outcomes & lower risks via Lean Agile Marketing & Advertising
- Lower costs & faster “time to decision” via leading capable Empowered Teams
- Engaged, focused, capable, & loyal teams via HR & Culture Change for empowered Agile Teams
- Higher change engagement & adoption via Kaizen, a Sustainable Business Transformation Approach
- Low-friction process evolution via Integrated Work Management Models (Lean & Agile + waterfall / PMI)
- Director or higher-level executives
- Agile leaders in your organization
- Lean Agile coaches in your organization
- Maximum 12 participants per session
Course Formats & Duration
Customizable: Select minimum 8 of the 12 modules listed above:
- 8 virtual sessions X 90 mins (recommended)
- 4 virtual sessions X 3 hours (half-day)
- 2 virtual sessions X 6 hours (2 full-days)
- 2 on-site sessions X 6 hours (2 full-days)
None. No previous knowledge of Agile / Lean / Scrum or business-level agility is required. However, basic understanding of Agile practices is highly recommended.
No exam is required. Completed “Business Agility Action Plan” completed during the program serves as demonstration of skills and knowledge acquired.
Program Lead Times
- Minimum 4 weeks to confirm course dates
- Minimum 1 week to confirm participants / students
- Minimum 1 week notice to cancel the course with no penalty