To compete in a disruptive global market, every organization needs to deliver valuable technology solutions at the speed of business. This requires a shared DevOps mindset among all the people needed to define, build, test, deploy, and release software-driven systems—not just the engineers operating a CI/CD pipeline.
This interactive course helps people across technical, non-technical, and leadership roles work together to optimize their value stream from end to end. Attendees will learn what DevOps is, why it is important to every role, and design a continuous delivery pipeline that is tailored to their business. Attendees work in cross-functional teams to map their current state value stream from concept to cash, identify major bottlenecks to flow, and build an actionable implementation plan that will accelerate the benefits of DevOps in their organization.
- Apply a CALMR approach to DevOps to avoid automating broken processes
- Understand how successful DevOps requires continuous exploration, continuous integration, continuous deployment, and the ability to release to end users on demand
- Incorporate continuous testing and continuous security into the delivery pipeline
- Use value stream mapping to measure flow and identify bottlenecks in the end-to-end delivery process
- DevOps Leaders & Coaches
- Business Agility Leaders & Coaches
- DevOps Developers & Engineers
Course Formats & Duration
- 3 days virtual (recommended)
- 9 am to 4 pm / Max. 20 students
- 2-days on-site (client provides location)
- 8 am to 5 pm / Max. 24 students
- No customizations allowed by SAFe
None. All are welcome to attend the course without prior DevOps or SAFe experience.
- Online exam provided by SAFe completed by student within 30 days of course end date
- Multiple choice 45 questions in 90 mins
- 73% pass rate (33 of 45 questions)
- Each exam retake attempt $50 US
More information at Scaled Agile Framework Website