WHY this Workshop?
Evolve your current Customer Experience in just 3 days! This “sprint” is the fastest, easiest, and most fun way to define, storyboard, and test specific CX changes and get them ready for implementation.
Most valuable, as part of this workshop we train and equip a leader in your organization on HOW to deliver this workshop in the future. We teach you “how to fish” and apply this in the future to tackle the next big challenge.
HubSpot’s approach adapted for Your Success
While HubSpot was not the first entity to move to a more holistic customer engagement approach (instead of funnel), it was definitely one of few businesses to perfect it and scale it. First announced in 2017, this approach is a great rich foundation for planning and evolving your new customer experience.
HOW does it work?
- Prerequisites for this Workshop
(provided by client or via Customer Experience Strategy Sprint)
- Customer Personas for key customer segments (both current and opportunity customers)
- Current experience map accounting for all channels and conversion steps
- Initial set of high-priority customer experience changes to be planned out
- Pre-Planning & Leader Training [Leader only]
- Session purpose, overview, format, logistics, setup, and formal invitation
- Detailed workshop run-through focusing on leader facilitation
- Outcome: Workshop readiness and clear purpose
- Day 1: Formulate CX Change Hypothesis [team of 6 to 20 people]
- AM: Select and create 4-6 right-sized CX Change Hypothesis
- PM: Storyboard your 4-6 CX Change Hypothesis
- Outcome: Know what CX changes you want to implement and why
- Day 2: Create CX Change prototypes [team of 6 to 20 people]
- AM: Select 2-3 CX Change prototypes
- PM: Prototype 2-3 CX Change prototypes
- Outcome: Know how you want to implement top CX changes
- Day 3: Customer Test Your CX Changes [team of 6 to 20 people]
- AM: Test your CX prototypes with 3-5 customers
- PM: Make adjustments for your CX Changes based on customer interviews
- Outcome: Have CX changes validated and ready for implementation
- Post-Planning & Leader Training [Leader only]
- Workshop retrospective and leader training
- Collaboratively produce final version of all resulting work and decisions (draft version is available right after Day 3 of the workshop).
- Outcome: All final documentation and assets
WHO should participate?
- Customer Segment Directors / Managers / Owners responsible for customer segments
- Customer Experience Directors / Managers / Owners / Leads responsible for creating customer experiences
- Product or Service Directors / Managers / Owners responsible for products or services used by customer segments
- Channel Directors / Managers / Owners responsible for customer experience channels used by customer segments
- Marketing and Sales Leads / Managers responsible for marketing products / services to customer segments
- Business Insights Leads / Managers responsible for information and insights related to customer segments
WHAT do I get out of it?
- 4-6 detailed CX change hypothesis including expected impact and cost projections
- 2-3 CX change prototypes tested and validated by actual customers and ready for implementation
- Most importantly, a Trained Leader in your organizations that can lead this workshop again in the future (including workshop templates and materials).
- Location is provided by the client (ideally a large boardroom)
- Large boardroom table for discussion and collaboration
- The room must include a large wall / area minimum 10 meters wide (glass, whiteboard, wood, drywall or any combination) used to plan and visualize findings
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks are provided by the client
This workshop costs $12,000 CAD (includes cost of materials)
Additional as-needed costs covered by the client (can be provided at additional cost):
- Workshop location (provided by the client)
- Any food / drinks / treats provided during the workshop
- Travel, room, board, and related
Important! If you do not have access to existing Customer for Day 3 Customer Testing… we can recruit, screen, and incentivize customers for the Customer Tests. This optional activity is typically an additional $5k to $8k depending on type of customer e.g. retail shopper vs financial investor.
Do you have other questions?
Access the Sprint Workshop FAQ page