WHY this Workshop?
Create your own Customer Experience Strategy in just 3 days! This “sprint” is the fastest, easiest, and most fun way to create a holistic cross-segment and cross-channel customer experience map and defined a number of CX change strategies.
Most valuable, as part of this workshop we train and equip a leader in your organization on HOW to deliver this workshop in the future. We teach you “how to fish” and apply this in the future to tackle the next big challenge.
HubSpot’s approach adapted for Your Success
While HubSpot was not the first entity to move to a more holistic customer engagement approach (instead of funnel), it was definitely one of few businesses to perfect it and scale it. First announced in 2017, this approach is a great rich foundation for planning your new customer experience.
HOW does it work?
- Prerequisites for this Workshop
- List of key Customer Segments
- List of key Products
- List of current Channels
- A big challenge we are trying to solve using customer experience mapping approach
- Pre-Planning & Leader Training [Leader only]
- Session purpose, overview, format, logistics, setup, and formal invitation
- Detailed workshop run-through focusing on leader facilitation
- Outcome: Workshop readiness and clear purpose
- Day 1: Define Key Customer Segments [team of 6 to 12 people]
- AM: Customer Segment Persona development (both existing and opportunity)
- PM: Customer Empathy Map development for top Segments
- Outcome: Clearly understand your customer segments
- Day 2: Create Customer Experience Map [team of 6 to 12 people]
- AM: Map out all customer experience steps and channels
- PM: Map out key customer experience touch points
- Outcome: See the big picture of the entire customer experience ecosystem
- Day 3: Identify and Prioritize Key Changes [team of 6 to 12 people]
- AM: Map our customer journeys for top Segments
- PM: Define and prioritize 3-5 CX change strategies
- Outcome: Decide which CX changes are most important to implement first
- Post-Planning & Leader Training [Leader only]
- Workshop retrospective and leader training
- Collaboratively produce final version of all resulting work and decisions (draft version is available right after Day 3 of the workshop).
- Outcome: All final documentation and assets
WHO should participate?
- Customer Segment Directors / Managers / Owners responsible for customer segments
- Customer Experience Directors / Managers / Owners / Leads responsible for creating customer experiences
- Product or Service Directors / Managers / Owners responsible for products or services used by customer segments
- Channel Directors / Managers / Owners responsible for customer experience channels used by customer segments
- Marketing and Sales Leads / Managers responsible for marketing products / services to customer segments
- Business Insights Leads / Managers responsible for information and insights related to customer segments
WHAT do I get out of it?
- Prioritized, holistic, and comprehensive Personas for your key Customer Segments (11 X 17 posters including confirmed demographics, psychographics, typical contexts, typical behaviours, and empathy map).
- Large holistic cross-channel and cross-segment customer experience map.
- 3-5 prioritized customer journey change strategies.
- Most importantly, a Trained Leader in your organizations that can lead this workshop again in the future (including workshop templates and materials).
- Location is provided by the client (ideally a large boardroom)
- Large boardroom table for discussion and collaboration
- The room must include a large wall / area minimum 10 meters wide (glass, whiteboard, wood, drywall or any combination) used to plan and visualize findings
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks are provided by the client
This workshop costs $15,000 CAD (includes cost of materials)
Additional as-needed costs covered by the client (can be provided at additional cost):
- Workshop location (provided by the client)
- Any food / drinks / treats provided during the workshop
- Travel, room, board, and related
Do you have other questions?
Access the Sprint Workshop FAQ page